CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Looking at the Scale

Scale Pictures, Images and Photos
Yesterday I weighed myself...... I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight............. YAY!
When I had checked into the hospital I was at a twenty pound gain. A few days before I was at a twenty-five pound gain. I was only told to gain fifteen pounds but I am glad that even though i went over everything was fine. ( Seeing I lost twenty pounds in less than two weeks.) I think that I am going to start walking next week, maybe a mile or two day. I don't want to overdo it but I think it will help me feel better to exercise. I am trying for four days a week. I need to work on toning and arms. Carrying the infant carrier is work.... lol. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Jane Ann said...

GOOD LUCK! Let me know when you want a walking buddy! I am IN!

kim said...

WOW! That is awesome! Carter is almost two & I haven't hit my pre-pregnancy weight (maybe that is to be expected after baby #3) : )
I am so glad things went well for you and God gave you the desires of your heart. She is beautiful.
Two beautiful girls - congratulations, Stephanie (& Paul)
Blessings,
Kim

Marty said...

Hi there, congrats on getting to your pre-pregnancy weight=) I stumbled onto your blog tonight, being a Military wife myself, I thought I'd say hello=) Your children are too cute! Take care!!