CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Yesterday I made this wrote the bubble letter on the banner for Madison to wish her Daddy a "Happy Father's Day." After she finished we went outside to take the pictures I realized that I had spelled out "Happy Father's DAD. Oops. I'm sure that daddy will understand. This is why I don't like people talking to me when I'm writing I tend to write what they are saying. Even with the mistake it still made Daddy's day. He loved the banner.
Madison is getting so artistic with her pictures now. She loves drawing pictures of roses. Lately she has been drawing pictures of me and her; we are always wearing a tiara, high heels and roses. I love the high heels, I will have to scan a picture in sometime.






0 comments: