CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank You Lord

Over the past five weeks I have seen my life changing. As I began to read the Bible and to really search my heart and also seach God out. I have notice that I'm more at peace. I haven't worried as much about things that would totally freak me out before. God sees what I need and has provided it for me. I need a babysitter and I think, who can I ask for help. There is someone waiting the to help me. In my struggle to lose weight. I have prayed for help and support. I am getting it. I'm seeing results in many different areas. I know that God cares about me and my family, he is here with us. Walking with me and helping me through. I know that a lot of it is my christian family. They have been there for me and I thank God for bringing us here. Being here (California) was not part of MY plan but GOD'S plans are best. He can see how it will all work out and I can not. Thank for leading me to the right people and places.

"Therefore I say to you,
whatever things you ask when you pray,
BELIEVE that you receive them,
and you will have them.
Mark 11:24

0 comments: