CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Daddy's Job

Madison and I got a tour of Paul's ship today. A tour of part of the ship anyways. We got to see daddy's office, the door to his plant, were he sleeps and eats. I am glad that we got a chance to see what and where he goes everyday. The thing I liked best about the ship was in the coffee cups in the Chief. There was a coffee cup for each Chief on the ship hanging in on the wall, I just thought it was cool. I was going to take a picture of Paul's cup hanging on the wall BUT of course his was in the plant. Maybe I will see if he can get one for me later.
This is Paul's locker/closet. It was actually much large than I thought it would be.



Madison sitting on daddy's bunk. Had to be the top one of course.


Madison sitting in the galley with Daddy. I love the chair covers.

Cute.


Daddy and Maddie.


Mom and Maddie.


Me and Paul

0 comments: